- Premium quality Calf Puller conveniently offers both a zig-zag pull and a single-pull option.
- It comes with a standard 66" rod and has an additional attachment to extend the rod to a full 78".
- Deep grooves on pole provide positive locking to prevent slippage of ratchet and damage to the pole.
- Heavy-duty, solid steel construction of pole and ratchet is strongest available.
- Pole threads together at the midpoint for easy breakdown and assembly.
- Smooth, precise craftsmanship in every detail.
- Precision hook design grips OB Chain (included) securely at any point to prevent slippage or slack.
- Aluminum alloy breech spanner with washable web strap included with the puller.
- Quick & easy assembly and disassemble for storage.
Domestic and U.S. Customers
We ship via most economical and reliable courier service (e.g. Canada Post, USPS, DHL, Fed Ex, etc.).
Shipping is FREE to Canada and U.S. for orders over $100.00.
A flat rate shipping cost of $9.99 applies to Canadian orders under $100.00.
A flat rate shipping cost of $14.99 applies to the U.S. orders under $100.00.
International Customers (except U.S. Customers)
We accept international orders. However, because of different international shipping rates, we will send you a shipping rate quote after your order is received. we will process your order once the shipping quote is accepted and paid by the customer.
In most cases, orders ship out within 24 hours. However, this is subject to change, based on weather conditions, large order volumes or any circumstances beyond our control. Under these rare circumstances, please be aware that we are working to have your order shipped as soon as possible.
A product is labeled as back-ordered when it is out of stock. You may still order the product, and it will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available. The estimated arrival date to the Cross Instruments’ distribution center is communicated on the product's information page and in the shopping cart.
Orders are not shipped on weekends and on statutory holidays that are observed in the Province of Alberta.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.