Cross Canada Crosscope® 203 Convetible Cardiology Clinician Series Stethoscope
Cross Canada’s CROSSCOPE® 203 combines Pressure Sensitive Diaphragm (PSD)TM technology with a convertible design that makes this the most versatile Cardiology stethoscope.
The Crosscope® 203 features:
- Convertible chestpiece provides adult diaphragm/bell or adult/pediatric diaphragm configurations
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Cross Canada’s Pressure Sensitive Diaphragm (PSD)TM provides enhances acoustic response in both adult and pediatric diaphragms
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Extra-deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive gasketed diaphragms with AFD technology for greater amplification
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and made without phthalates
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Crossoft™ Premium silicone eartips with new snap-on connections for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with one spare adjustable frequency diaphragm, one pair of Crossfirm™ Premium eartips and one stethoscope ID tag
- Weighs 7.1 oz.
- Overall length 28"
- Lifetime warranty
Domestic and U.S. Customers
We ship via most economical and reliable courier service (e.g. Canada Post, USPS, DHL, Fed Ex, etc.).
Shipping is FREE to Canada and U.S. for orders over $100.00.
A flat rate shipping cost of $9.99 applies to Canadian orders under $100.00.
A flat rate shipping cost of $14.99 applies to the U.S. orders under $100.00.
International Customers (except U.S. Customers)
We accept international orders. However, because of different international shipping rates, we will send you a shipping rate quote after your order is received. we will process your order once the shipping quote is accepted and paid by the customer.
In most cases, orders ship out within 24 hours. However, this is subject to change, based on weather conditions, large order volumes or any circumstances beyond our control. Under these rare circumstances, please be aware that we are working to have your order shipped as soon as possible.
A product is labeled as back-ordered when it is out of stock. You may still order the product, and it will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available. The estimated arrival date to the Cross Instruments’ distribution center is communicated on the product's information page and in the shopping cart.
Orders are not shipped on weekends and on statutory holidays that are observed in the Province of Alberta.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.