Cross Canada Crosscope 203 - Convertible Cardiology Clinician Series Iv Stethoscope - Black
Cross Canada Crosscope® 203 Convetible Cardiology Clinician Series Stethoscope
Cross Canada’s CROSSCOPE® 203 combines Pressure Sensitive Diaphragm (PSD)TM technology with a convertible design that makes this the most versatile Cardiology stethoscope.
The Crosscope® 203 features:
- Convertible chestpiece provides adult diaphragm/bell or adult/pediatric diaphragm configurations
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Cross Canada’s Pressure Sensitive Diaphragm (PSD)TM provides enhances acoustic response in both adult and pediatric diaphragms
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Extra-deep bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive gasketed diaphragms with AFD technology for greater amplification
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and made without phthalates
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Crossoft™ Premium silicone eartips with new snap-on connections for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with one spare adjustable frequency diaphragm, one pair of Crossfirm™ Premium eartips and one stethoscope ID tag
- Weighs 7.1 oz.
- Overall length 28"
- Lifetime warranty