Cross Canada Crosscope 202 - Clinician Classic Master Series Ii Stethoscope - Gray
Cross Canada’s CROSSCOPE® 202 is the finest clinician series stethoscope; it comes with an oversized ovoid chestpiece and is equipped with a Pressure Sensitive Diaphragm (PSD)TM to provide enhanced acoustic response.
The Crosscope® 202 features:
- Sculpted chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Cross Canada’s Pressure Sensitive Diaphragm (PSD)TM provides enhances acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Oversized ovoid-shaped chestpiece enhances acoustic performance while improving ergonomics
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Tubing is soft, flexible, and made without phthalates
- Crossoft™ Premium silicone eartips with new snap-on connections for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with one spare adjustable frequency diaphragm, one pair of Crossfirm™ Premium eartips and one stethoscope ID tag
- Weighs 5.4 oz (152 g)
- Overall length 30.5"
- Lifetime warranty