Cross Canada Crosscope® 200 Clinician Classic Series Ii Stethoscope – Burgundy
Cross Canada’s most popular CROSSCOPE® 200 combines outstanding acoustic performance with rugged durability and is equipped with a Pressure Sensitive Diaphragm (PSD)TM to provide enhanced acoustic response.
The Crosscope® 200 features:
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Cross Canada’s Pressure Sensitive Diaphragm (PSD)TM provides enhances acoustic response
- Extra-large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 3/4" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Tubing is soft, flexible, and made without phthalates
- Crossoft™ Premium silicone eartips with new snap-on connections for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with one spare adjustable frequency diaphragm, one pair of Crossfirm™ Premium eartips and one stethoscope ID tag
- Weighs 5.8 oz (164 g)
- Overall length 31"
- Lifetime warranty